Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Shakira calls for peace


Saturday, July 29, 2006

New Shakira Photos and Cards

Shakira  Si Te Vas

There are new pics in our Photo Album. Have a look.. Hope you like them.

posted by shakiraweb at 1:52 pm

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Shakira calls for peace

Shakira Close Up

Shakira called for a cease-fire before her concert in Athens last thursday:

“Its urgent that there is an international diplomatic intervention and an immediate cease-fire. I am sad, I guess like the rest of the world is, to know that because of this conflict so many innocent mothers and children are dying. I just want a call from my generation to the US leaders and the super power countries’ leaders to stop this war because we all know that they can stop it. I just hope that there is an international diplomatic intervention right away. We want something better for our kids; the kids in Colombia, the kids in Israel, the kids of Palestine, the kids of the world, because I believe in only one human race…

There is a lot that we need to start doing in order to survive as a community and as one human race.”

No comments: