Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Sex Games And Women


There’s been a lot of talk about adult sex video games lately, especially at GDC last week. The adult industry is still fairly nonexistent in the main stream, but that could all change in the near future. It’s not exactly my cup of tea and you will not see me buying titles in the genre. I just want action and adventure myself.
The interesting thing that has come out of GDC and other recent talks is that the adult industry will be primarily targeting women as consumers for sex games. Targeting women works for night clubs, so they assume this will work for adult themed games as well. Currently the target is “straight white guys” according to the article.
I’m not really sure what to say on the subject. It’s not my kind of game, but feel free to comment.

No comments: