Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Completely Mobile

With the arriaval of this wireless solution I have been focusing on the redevelopment of the Able Net Design website.

Of course it will be built in that all important web 2.0 style. So at the moment to keep with the web 2.0 culture I am playing around with some AJAX functionality.
Work will also start to take serious form for my top secret website that I am developing. The main template has been created so it is just a matter of developing the code and functionality.


Simplified Success for those that don't know is the book I am writing at the moment about how to run a successful website. Of course I can't go into every aspect but I can provide some valuable information. Well the update on the book is that it is almost complete. So very shortly you will be able to purchase it.


On that note I have to go. So many blogs to update.

No comments: